1) By purchase or receipt of the ticket, the Passenger confirms that he/she has reviewed and accepted the Terms and Conditions set forth herein.
2) All Passengers must mandatorily produce a physical copy/hard copy of the ticket at the time of check-in. All children above the age of 1 years must purchase a separate ticket at full price. An extra copy of the ticket can be taken from ITT Office for a nominal charge of Rs.50/-.
3) Once issued, tickets cannot be transferred or amended. No change of Passenger or voyage details will be permitted. Passengers should provide correct details at the time of booking.
4) All Passengers must carry, and produce when requested to, an original and valid Photo ID Proof.
5) The check-in counter closes 30 minutes prior to departure after which time no passenger will be allowed to board the Vessel. All passengers must report to the check-in counter at least 60 minutes before the planned departure. The boarding gate will close 15 minutes prior to departure.
6) The carrier does not guarantee the sailing of the Vessel and reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the published voyage for reasons of weather or any other reason. In such cases, a Passenger has no right to compensation for any loss that Passenger may suffer or for any consequences whatsoever arising out of such cancellation or rescheduling. In the event the voyage is rescheduled or cancelled the Passenger may claim a full refund of the ticket price or can reschedule his/her journey as per availability. In no situation will the Carrier’s liability exceed the value of the ticket.
7) Each Passenger with a ticket is allowed to transport luggage that weighs up to 25 Kg. This allowance does not apply for infants. The Carrier reserves the right to refuse to take on board any luggage in excess of the allowed limit or to charge an additional excess luggage fee.
8) Items that may endanger the safety of passengers, the crew or that may damage the vessel (Sharp or pointy objects, knives, nail cutters, lighters, etc.) will not be permitted to be carried as hand luggage. The Passenger must carry their hand luggage with them at all times and the Carrier is not responsible for destruction, loss or damage to any personal belongings including, but not limited to cash, valuables and mobile devices, during the voyage. Carrier is not liable for destruction, loss or damage of any valuables or luggage left on the Vessel by the Passenger after disembarkation.
9) The carrier shall not be responsible for any consequences whatsoever resulting from pre-carriage illness/ailments that may manifest during the course of the Voyage. The Passenger must indemnify and hold the Carrier harmless from any and all costs and consequences arising out of such illness. The carrier shall have no liability whatsoever for any injury or illness arising or resulting from any case not attributable to any act, neglect, default on the part of the carrier and its servants.
10) Pets and Animals are not allowed on board the ferry.
11) Consumption of alcohol and smoking are not allowed on the vessel by law.
12) These conditions and all contracts to which they apply shall be governed by Indian law. In accepting these conditions, the Passenger accepts the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, India to hear any and all disputes arising in respect of any contract to which these conditions apply.
(a) 48 Hrs. before departure..Rs.200/- + taxes
(b) Before 24 Hrs of departure..50% of fare + taxes
(c) Within 24 Hrs. of departure..No refund.